Spreads Browser Preferences?

Everything camera related. Includes triggers, batteries, power supplies, flatbeds and sheet-feeding scanners, too.

Moderator: peterZ

johnelle
E-book readers owned: kindle
Number of books owned: 800

Spreads Browser Preferences?

Post by johnelle »

My "hello world" test seemed to work fine even with the foot switch doing the triggering. However I encountered some weirdness in the browser UI. The "Device" section shows a link (i.e. cursor changes) but nothing happens when I click it. Same with the "Configuration" menu--it goes to a page but the device link doesn't do anything. I tried with Chrome and IE. Same result.

Running SpreadPi-latest downloaded 11-Oct-2014
johnelle

Re: Spreads Browser Preferences?

Post by johnelle »

The other weirdness is that the images are partially offscreen and there is no scrollbar. When the initial shot comes up the top is clipped by the menu and no scrollbar. If you hit the clipping button the bottom of the image is offscreen and no scrollbar.

Testing with Chrome. Spreadpi latest build.
duerig
Number of books owned: 1000

Post by duerig »

What browser and version are you using? Can you post a screenshot?
johnelle

Post by johnelle »

Here is an example of the crop page w/o scrolling. I have the browser window to the edges of the screen and can just see the button. This is Chrome Version 39.0.2171.13 beta-m The configure page (reached from capture) is clipped at the bottom with no scroll bar. The capture display appears to be clipped at the top by the menu but it could be right at the edge (no white space between the top menu bar and the top of the image)
Capture.JPG
Not sure about how to document the "Device" link not working--no errors in the log.